The Montgomery-Warschauer Award honors the paper published in the Journal of Financial Planning that provided the most outstanding contribution to the betterment of the profession in the preceding year. The article provides the tax-efficient rank ordering for contributing to Health Savings Accounts (HSA), retirement accounts, and 529 higher education accounts, and for paying debts. Geisler shows that the tax savings on many employees’ contributions to an HSA increases wealth by more than an employer match on the same employees’ 401(k) contributions. https://www.onefpa.org/journal/Pages/JAN16-Could-a-Health-Savings-Account-Be-Better-than-an-Employer-Matched-401(k).aspx
- What to do with your Health Savings Account funds?
- #MDMC17 Live: Getting to Know the Speakers. Part 2
- 3 Things You Must Do To Be Successful On Instagram
- #MDMC17 Live: Getting to Know the Speakers
- Could your Health Savings Account (HSA) make you wealthier than the match your employer puts into your 401(k)? Yes!