- What to do with your Health Savings Account funds?
- #MDMC17 Live: Getting to Know the Speakers. Part 2
- 3 Things You Must Do To Be Successful On Instagram
- #MDMC17 Live: Getting to Know the Speakers
- Could your Health Savings Account (HSA) make you wealthier than the match your employer puts into your 401(k)? Yes!
Author Archives: Gregory Geisler
ShareConsider investing your Health savings account (HSA) instead of having it sit in cash! Well less than 20% of the funds sitting in HSAs are invested in mutual funds now. If your investment horizon for taking money out of your … Continue reading
Could your Health Savings Account (HSA) make you wealthier than the match your employer puts into your 401(k)? Yes!
ShareHow to determine which one will make you wealthier? Use the graph in Figure 1 on page 44 in the article you can download at http://www.umsl.edu/~geislerg/articles/HSAContribution.pdf to compare two percentages. The first percentage is your employer’s matching contribution to your … Continue reading
ShareThe Montgomery-Warschauer Award honors the paper published in the Journal of Financial Planning that provided the most outstanding contribution to the betterment of the profession in the preceding year. The article provides the tax-efficient rank ordering for contributing to Health … Continue reading