Join us and learn about the advanced security features of iOS devices and how they protect our privacy.
iOS devices are secure right out of the box and deliver a great user experience. This is possible because Apple makes the hardware, software, and services that power all iOS devices — ensuring every element is built with security in mind.
Join us to discuss the security of iOS 9 devices, iPhone and iPad.
• Touch ID and Passcodes
• Encryption and Data Protection
• App Security and iOS Updates
• iMessage and FaceTime
• iCloud Backup and Apple ID
• Find My iPhone and Activation Lock
• Mobile Device Management (MDM)
• Privacy Controls and more…
Learn about the ongoing case.
“The United States government has demanded that Apple take an unprecedented step which threatens the security of our customers. We oppose this order, which has implications far beyond the legal case at hand… This moment calls for public discussion, and we want our customers and people around the country to understand what is at stake.” – Tim Cook – Apple.com
• The Need for Encryption
• The San Bernardino Case
• The Threat to Data Security
• A Dangerous Precedent
And the answers to:
• Why is Apple objecting to the government’s order?
• Is it technically possible to do what the government has ordered?
• What should happen from here?
This is an event open for anyone interested in the future of CyberSecurity.
Great discussions, pizza, refreshments, and much more!
Register at http://www.meetup.com/ApplePro/events/228787263/