Get ready for Annual Enrollment! Here are a few things to know for 2019:
• Your benefits guide will be available online at http://umurl.us/enrolguide the week of September 24th, 2018. Please review the site prior to enrolling. Hard copies will be available at your local HR office or the HR Service Center in October. Visit http://umurl.us/cbr to find a location.
• Review your current benefit elections in myHR (myhr.umsystem.edu) and update personal information, such as your address, if it is outdated. Submit elections in myHR during Annual Enrollment, Oct. 15-26, even if you want to waive coverage.
• Submit elections in myHR during Annual Enrollment, Oct. 15-26, even if you want to waive coverage.
• There will be one set of premiums regardless of tobacco use. Premiums for 2019 are based on tobacco-free premiums. You’re no longer required to complete a tobacco attestation. Note: Tobacco cessation programs are still available to support those who need them. Learn more: http://umurl.us/tobacco.
• The 2019 Wellness Incentive utilizes a new structure to help you achieve continuous progress. The $450 incentive will be split evenly between two cycles. Eligible participants can complete Cycle 2 even if they don’t complete Cycle 1.
• Learn about the University’s free language services at http://umurl.us/nondiscrim.
Need help? Contact the HR Service Center! Reach us at (573) 882-2146, toll-free at (800) 488-5288, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.