There’s still time to register to see Focus on the Future keynote speaker, Wes Hoffman of Treehouse Network. Join Wes as he delivers a thought-provoking and entertaining speech on mindfulness, motivation, and inspiration. Learn about how to develop a more positive outlook by becoming aware of thought patterns, letting go of the negative, and finding your passion within. The event is on Thursday, March 29th, at 3 p.m. in MSC Century rooms B & C.
Registration Instructions for Focus on the Future: Staff Enrichment week
Log into myLearn using your SSO account.
1. Select the icon for “The Library” and the top of the page.
2. Click “UMSL” from the dropdown box. Listed under “University of Missouri Library”.
3. Select “UMSL Instructor Led Training” on the left side panel. Under “Categories”.
4. Scroll down the page until you find workshops titles that begin with “Focus on the Future. ” Select the “DETAILS” button for workshops you find most interesting. There are two pages.
5. To learn more about the course, select the “About” tab. Or by selecting “Details” on the “Sessions” tab.
6. To enroll in the course, select the “Sessions” tab and select “Enroll”. You may withdraw after enrollment, as well.
7. After enrolling you will receive an email to your UMSL account. You may add that appointment to your Outlook calendar so you don’t forget the event. Open the calendar icon next to “Message”.
8. Select “Save & Close”.