Consenting to receive your W-2 through myHR has many benefits:
- Early access to the form anywhere at any convenient time (much earlier than the traditional mail process), which can mean early filing which means early refunds
- Access to the form requires your unique SSO and password – as well as your SSN once you get to the page, ensuring a secure process
- No paper copy will be mailed from Central Payroll in Columbia, MO to your home address, which eliminates the chance that your paper Form W-2 will get lost, misdirected or delayed during delivery or after receipt
- Compensation and tax withholding information may easily be downloaded into many tax preparation software programs
- This option only needs to be made once and will carry over to future years, unless you manually withdraw consent
- Green and Convenient – access to this form will be available for several years – reprint as many times as you need
To receive your W-2 electronically through myHR, please consent by December 31st to ensure your W-2 will be available to print in early January. To do so, simply log into myHR, click on the Payroll tile, then click on W-2/W-2c Consent on the left-hand navigation menu, then follow the instructions on your screen.
If you have any questions, please contact the payroll office at (314) 516-5238.