Supervisor Development Series
Next session begins April 21st!
Registration is open!
Calling all UMSL supervisors—the start of a new semester is a great time to invest in your professional development. The Supervisor Development Series is intended to provide new supervisors or supervisors new to their role at UMSL, the tools needed to be effective in their positions. This is a great opportunity to add to your skills and network with other supervisors.
Registration for the series can be completed using this link, individuals should register for the six live webinars in the series through Percipio. Instructions follow below.
This learning Journey is comprised of 8 “Tracks”.
- Please start by clicking on “Explore” in the “Communication, Professionalism, and Foundations of Supervision” track. This will take you to the “Learning Path” for the “Track”.
- As you scroll down, you will see that there are 5 items on this path; to complete each path, all items listed must be completed.
Next select the “Interviewing, Selecting, and Onboarding Employees” track.
- Please scroll down to the “Live Course” on the bottom right of that block please click on “Learn more & Register”.
- This will open a new window, please click on the “+ Register” to get your name on the roster for that session.
- Please repeat this process for each of the subsequent 5 tracks to register for the live sessions.