Your W-2 is now available in myHR

Your 2017 W-2 is available to view and print online if you have elected to do so, in myHR.  To access your W-2, you will need to turn off the pop-up blocker. If you need assistance with turning off your pop-up blocker, please contact the IT help desk @ 314-516-6034. Then:

* Log into myHR (
*Select the “Payroll” tile.
*In the left-hand menu, choose “View Your W-2 Form.”
*You will be prompted to verify your Social Security number in order to view your W-2. *Please compare your Social Security number and spelling of your name on your W-2 to your Social Security card for accuracy. If different, please contact Beth Quinn, HR Specialist, at X5376, for corrections.

You may click the link in the View Your W-2 Form page>View a Different Tax Year, to view years prior to 2017, if applicable.

Please note, Annual Salary Reports are available on the institutional research webpage per standard operating procedure. Starting with the 2016-2017 data, these reports will include base salary and gross wage information.

If you have elected to have a paper W-2 form sent to your home address instead, the forms will be mailed to addresses on file on or before January 31, 2018.

You can learn more about tax-related documents on our end-of-the-year tax documents webpage. For help in using PeopleSoft myHR, contact HR Service Center at (573) 882-2146, toll free at 1-800-488-5288 or via email at