On behalf of the Faculty Resource Center (FRC), we would like to welcome faculty, staff and students to spring semester at UMSL. We would also like to take this opportunity to remind you that our door is open and we look forward to helping you succeed with technology.
If you’re new to UMSL we invite you to ask a colleague about their experiences with our center. Afterwards stop by room 105 Express Scripts Hall (ESH) and have a cup of coffee with Jennifer, Paul and Tom. We would be delighted to provide you with an overview of our resources and answer any questions you may have.
We realize the start of a new semester is a busy time and we’re here to help. Our resources reflect UMSL’s commitment to strengthening the support for teaching and learning with technology. Below is a highlight of our services:
• Individual consultation related to the use of technology (MyGateway, other online collaborative tools, including Google Apps)
• Workshops that focus on a variety of technology themes
• On-site office visits and technology workshops (upon request)
• Assistance with the use of Qualtrics, online assessment tool
• Support faculty and staff interested in developing websites
• Assistance with converting files to different formats
• Assistance with scanning documents and images
• ……and more
As you prepare your next meeting agenda, please remember that we welcome the opportunity to meet with you and your department to discuss FRC support services. Once again, we’re located in room 105 ESH, our number is 314-516-6704 and our door is open when you need us.
Manager – Faculty Resource Center