Next Thursday, September 25th the UMSL Marketing Club will be hosting the “The Reinvention of Marketing: what it is, where it is headed, future trends” panel event at the JC Penney Conference Center at UMSL. The Marketing Club is the only American Marketing Association Collegiate Chapter in the St. Louis area. As a collegiate chapter they work to engage and educate students on the marketing industry, as well as connect students and area marketing professionals.
Join the Marketing Club for a panel discussion with some of the top industry executives about how both new and current marketers can stay current, ensure they are prepared for the future world of marketing and what trends are next on the horizon. Panelists include :
- Fleishman Hillard – Matt Coble , Senior Vice President and Partner of Creative Digital
- Purina – Lisa Keller, Managing Editor of the Social Media Community Management Team
- Momentum Worldwide – Amber Fox, HR Associate of Talent Acquistion
- Creative Circle – Dana Biermann, Recruiter
- Save-A-Lot – Carlos Gil, Head of Social Media and Digital
- Condé Nast – Dan Stubbs, Research and Analytics Director
- Famous Footwear – Christine Brennan, Social Strategy and Content Specialist
- Scottrade – Kim Wells, CMO
- Anheuser-Busch Credit Union – Pier Alsup, Senior Vice President of Marketing
- American Marketing Association – Wes Morgan, Past Chair
- United Way – Emily McNew, Digital Marketing Manager
Seating is limited so please arrive early. Admission is free to all students with a valid student ID. For non-student attendees, admission is $5 cash only at the door with all proceeds going to the UMSL Marketing Club.
This event is FREE to all area students including UMSL, Washington University, SLU, Lindenwood, St. Louis Community College, St. Charles Community College, etc. (with valid student id)