Business alumni to be honored for achievement
Five University of Missouri–St. Louis College of Business Administration alumni will be honored for their business achievement and success during the upcoming 2012 Salute to Business Achievement Awards banquet.
The 2012 Salute to Business Achievement Awards will be held at 5:30 p.m. April 19 in the Century Rooms at the Millennium Student Center at UMSL.
• Janet Nava Bandera, BS in business administration 1992, president of Bandera Law Firm in Clayton, Mo. and senior vice president of National Advisors Trust, will receive the Entrepreneurial Spirit award
• Rex Carter, BS in business administration 1989, director of finance and payroll for the St. Louis Cardinals, LLC, will receive the Outstanding Volunteer award
• Nicole Colbert-Botchway, master’s of business administration 2002, assistant attorney general for the state of Missouri, will receive the Rising Star award
• Douglas M. Mueller, BS in business administration 1978, president of Mueller Prost PC, will receive the Distinguished Career Leader award
• Lyle Gilbertson, BS in business administration 1975, senior vice president of Cassidy Turley, will receive the Outstanding Leader award
An hors d’oeuvre reception will begin at 5:30 p.m. Awards will be presented at 6:30 p.m. The event is open to the public, reservations are required. Call 314-516-5833 or email email@example.com for reservations.
Short URL: https://blogs.umsl.edu/news/?p=23110