Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio are now available through TritonApps

When you log into TritonApps (https://tritonapps.umsl.edu/) you will now find links to Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio.

Microsoft Project allows you to create long-term project plans and then track milestones, manage budget, monitor resources, and analyze progress on a grand scale.  It’s great for semester-long assignments, group work, or business-related class work.

Microsoft Visio is the industry standard application for creating all kinds of charts and diagrams.  Flowcharts, organizational charts, circuitry and technical diagrams can now be made simply and professionally.

This software is available for use by anyone with an internet connection and an UMSL SSO.  TritonApps applications are conveniently tied into your K: drive so you can work from school or home without ever having to transfer files.

Give Microsoft Project a spin today and, as always, feel free to leave your feedback on the TritonApps blog at (blogs.umsl.edu/tritonapps/)

6 thoughts on “Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio are now available through TritonApps

1. I was unable to bring up mathcad. After clicking the icon it would not accept my password and I used the same one that I did to log in. I don’t know what the problem was.

• Unfortunately, I do not see any signs of an error with Mathcad. If you try again and it still does not work then please contact the Technology Support Center (help desk) at 314.516.6034 or email them at helpdesk@umsl.edu and we will be happy to help you fix the problem.

Thank you,
      – Ben
      System Administrator

2. I have the eact same problem that Angella has with the Math App with SPSS 19…I can log into Trinton but I am unable to log in with my credentials….I desperately need assistance as I do NOT want to fall behind in my class work!!!!

BTW I tried ALL apss and I could not log on to any of them!

• We absolutely understand your need to have access to SPSS as soon as possible.

If you contact our Technology Support Center (help desk) at 314.516.6034 or helpdesk@umsl.edu then they will be able to troubleshoot the issue you are seeing and provide the fastest path to a fix.

We appreciate your feedback and will do everything we can to get you up and going again.

– Dave